Porsche Track Precision App now with more functions
Available free for Porsche 911 and 718 sports cars
All app functions at a glance
- Automatic lap time recording using GPS data: the user must first select or create a track for this.
- Live displays: when driving on a circuit, the lap timer (current time and speed
deviation in relation to the reference lap including prediction for the current lap time) and the “Drive at your limits” views are available. The latter visualises performance based on acceleration and other vehicle data.
- Video analysis: videos from smartphones or action cams can be recorded when driving and combined with driving data afterwards.
- Driving performance analysis: the connection to the car’s sensors means that a wide range of information such as steering angle, brake pressure and accelerator pedal position is available. This information can be compared with the data from previous laps and makes it possible to quickly see where the driver can improve. Videos and driving data can be exported for detailed analysis.
- Data can be transferred quickly and easily using AirDrop® to allow detailed analysis on an iPad® later.
AppleWatch® app allows recording to be started and stopped and can also record the driver’s pulse. The watch alerts the driver by vibrating if they achieve a new personal best time.
- Driving experiences can be shared via social media.
Further information, film and photo material in the
Model Range 718
Model Range 911 (992): Fuel consumption combined 11.3 – 9.4 l/100 km; CO2 emissions 257 – 215 g/km